Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shiro Cosmetics

Shiro, shiro, shiro...



Where do I start, the color, the pigmentation, the uniqueness..
There are so many good things I want to say and trust me, there is a lot of writing to do so bare with me.
So lets start with the basics.
Some history fist.
I have a very diverse and smart circle of beauty fanatic friends. They, like me, try out new stuff and share it so that we can too enjoy new products.
So one of these amazing ladies pointed out this company called "Shiro Cosmetics."
I heard about it before a couple of times but you know me, I don't really pay attention.
Still, I looked up their website and HOLY MOLLY!
It had a somewhat glamorous and geeky feel to it that instantly sucked me in.
The right combination of fun and pretty is what I would describe it as.

Anyway, to the point.
There are three collections of pigments on their website. I heard they created more but I only saw three online.
There's also a collection of intertubes, pigmented lipstick-like consistency that you can build up to your desired pigmentation. I must admit that I ordered only because of the packaging. I mean come on, VEGETA FTW!

The collection that drew me in was "The Super Effective Collection."
Inspired by the super fun Pokemon, this collection is filled with vibrant colors that bring out the characters of whom they are named after.
Plus, the little Pokeball stickers on the lids are super adorable. How could I pass that up?
They also have two other collections, one inspired by Zelda and the other contains a super shimmery and sparkly array of colors.
I ended up ordering a bunch of different colors from all three collections.

If you think the colors look nice on the website, wait until you see them person. The colors shine, are extremely pigmented and unexpected. Pikachu is by far my favorite at the moment.

Anyway, let's get to some pictures so you can truly appreciate what I am raving about.


Cute Packaging



Triforce, Zelda, Rupee, Link, and Ganondorf
(Flash and No Flash)



Pikachu, Charmander, Jigglypuff, and Squirtle
(Flash and No Flash)



Because We Can and Beta
(Flash and No Flash)



Mew, Lance the Dragon Trainer and For Science (These were sent as samples, Ty!)
(Flash and No Flash)


Did you see that?
Aren't those colors gorgeous?
I am in love!

Ok, moment of truth, do I need to?
Yes I do!

Review SystemReview SystemReview SystemReview SystemReview System


A full score!
I love these colors too much, I might just start a collection.
The price is pretty decent, the amount you get is pretty generous, and the colors are fun and unique. I say you run to Shiro's website and order like there is no tomorrow!

More picture fun!



Pikachu, Rupee, Link and Ganondorf
(Flash and No Flash)



Over9000 Intertube (Very sheer layer)


You can purchase Shiro Cosmetics from their website
Prices for the mini jars featured here are $3.00 and full size jars are $5.00
Intertubes are $6.50
You can also get sample bags of any colors and a discount if you bulk order.
Check out their website, they do not disappoint!

Note: The mini jars do not come with stickers, I purchased them separately for around $0.20 a piece. I say they are worth it in my opinion.
The full size jars do come with stickers corresponding to their collection.

2 comments:

Laci said...

I'm so glad you love Shiro! I knew you would!! ;)

Jeannette said...

Love it so much!
Ty Laci!

Post a Comment

Visitor Count

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio