Saturday, April 9, 2011

IMATS NYC 2011

Photobucket

The International Make-up Artist Trade Show, wow!
I was lucky enough to attend this amazing sold out event when it came to NYC for the first time ever.
We've all seen it on Youtube, and you always wonder how it would be to go.
Well let me tell you something, it's a lot of work!
There is of much walking involved and so much stuff to see. Once I entered the venue my brain melted. There were booths everywhere and so much stuff to see. If I hadn't made a shopping list I would have probably passed out!

Anyway, enough with that, I won't make this post very long with my ramblings, I'll just get to the eye candy and explain as we go on.

Please be advised, this post is extremely picture heavy.

Shall we?

Makeup-Museum

Make-up Museum
Drunk?
OMG!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Youtube Make-up Gurus
Queen of Blending
Queen of blending

Photobucket
Julieg713

Photobucket
Petrilude

Photobucket
Enkore


Several Make-up artists at work

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Student Competition both Saturday and Sunday

Beauty/Fantasy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Character/Prosthetic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Random shots of Make-up
Lip tars
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



There many more photos to see but I decided not to over do it here.
If you want to see more just follow this link to my photobucket album.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jemimah said...

omg! i probably would have gotten scared if i went specially with all of the prosthetics and stuff.

I really wanna go next time :)

Jeannette said...

Lol Jemimah, it wasn't scary, it was really cool. I couldn't believe how much work is put into those prosthetic things. I saw it first hand when the student competition was getting ready. So cool!
We should get together next year and go. I can't wait!

Post a Comment

Visitor Count

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio